sábado, 19 de fevereiro de 2011

Give-a-way at Feather In The Nest

So, Jennifer, from Feathers In The Nest is offering a really generous give-a-way! 
Just take some time and pay her a visit! You will be amazed with her talent with fabric, needle and floss. I already signed up! 
All rules are well explained and it's really easy to grab a chance for this. Hopefully I will win this, because those scissors are REALLY gorgeous! 
Wish me luck! Lol  
Hugs to all and a lovely weekend, peeps!

ps: thanks for the lovely comments on my purple matrioska! Just a few stitches from the finishing! *Ü*

2 comentários:

♥ Nia disse...

Boa sorte para nós as duas ;) heheheh

Topcho disse...

This is really nice giveawaya, thanks for letting us know! Btw I'm holding a giveaway on my blog too :) But it's less awesome, lol!